Mail Check's -correspondence and entry form to Karl Braun. Check's payable to: Schwaben AC. 1806 W. Diversey Pkwy, Unit O, Chicago, IL. 60614. email: email@example.com Cell 917-657-5692.
2012 Schwaben AC Tournament Rules
Team Registration and Players Rosters
· Rosters will consist of 22 players maximum, 18 players may dress per game.
· Players must be registered with their participating club (using an unregistered player is cause for forfeit).
· Each team is allowed to sign four (4) secondary players with a valid club ID pass.
· Players may play in both divisions (one team per division)
· Players may only be rostered with one (1) team in each age bracket for tournament.
· Players may not play for multiple teams within the same age bracket.
· Printed Roster forms for the Tournament must be filled out and submitted prior to first game.
· Roster forms are frozen upon the start of teams first game, no changes will be allowed.
· Please allow time before first game to check in with tournament officials.
Tournament Scoring and Tie-Breaking
Points: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss.
Group Tiebreaker (in order of recognition):
2. Greatest goal differential for all three (3) games. (max 4 per game)
3. Most goals scored (max 4 per game)
4. Fewest goals allowed
5. Penalty Kicks
In the event 3 teams are tied, the tie-breakers will be applied until one team is eliminated.
We will then go back to the first tie-breaker and apply the rules again with the two remaining teams in sequence until a winner can be determined.
The tournament staff may change the semi-final bracketing of teams, so that two teams that have already played will not have to play again until the final.
Over 30 Division top two teams from each grouping advance to knock out bracket
Over 30 Division will have two (2) Wild Card teams based on the Highest Point total based on above criteria
For any team that forfeits a game on Saturday the maximum amount of points will be awarded to the other team. (3-0 Win)
Any team that forfeits a game may not advance to the quarter final, semi final or final round.
Games shall be played without offside rule in effect.
A player receiving a red card shall be banned from the next tournament game. Two yellow cards in the same game carry the same penalty. Single yellow card will not carry over to the next game.
The Tournament Committee may increase a suspension if it is warranted; for Red Cards or Unsportsmanlike Conduct.
The throwing of a punch is automatic removal from the tournament.
The Tournament Committee has the right to remove any player, team or spectator from the Tournament Grounds.
Any spectator entering the field of play will be immediately removed from the Grounds.
Note: We reserve the right to deny participation in the tournament if a traveling team has not submitted their state permit.
Note: No Pets are allowed on the Schwaben Center grounds
Friday July 9th
Six (6) Over 30 teams will play a match that will be on of their three qualification matches.
See Saturday Bracket schedule
Saturday July 10th
Teams will be divided into four (4) groups of four (4) teams (See: Saturday Bracket Tab)
Each team will play three (3) qualifying matches against teams within their respective group, with the top two (2) team s advancing to knock-out rounds
〈 O-30 division games are 2 x 20 minutes games without intermission
〈 Men’s division are games 2 x 25 minutes games without intermission
Sunday July 11th
Top two (2) teams from each group on Saturday will be placed in knock-out bracket (See: Sunday Bracket Tab) according to seeding and begin single elimination contests.
〈 O-30 games will be 2 x 20 minute with two (2) minute intermission
〈 Men’s games will be 2 X 25 minute games with two (2) minute intermission
Any Knock-out match ending in tie after regulation will immediately move to penalty kicks in accordance with FIFA rules.
〈Prize money for Men’s Division Winner- $1,000
〈 Prize money for Men’s Division Runner-up- $500
〈 Prize money for Over 30 Division Winner- $500
〈 Prize money for Over 30 Division Runner-up- $250
〈 Prize money for Over 30 Semi Finalist $125 per team